Why Is My Body Falling Apart… SO QUICKLY!
We are born and from that time, we eat; foods shape and reshape our bodies. Example: a child in Africa is thinner than a child in America. For the most part, we have a choice of what we eat or what we feed our bodies. Our bodies are made of Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins. The body needs nutrients to live otherwise it will decay at a faster and painful way. This is not about death.
This is about understanding the degeneration of the body does not need to be harsh, as even aging can be healthier by swimming in the waters of Wellness. Wellness by Nature enjoys helping the well-being thrive for light and nourishment. And it is free!
Wellness by Nature’s advice is that you speak with your doctor and read on…this is fun!
Basic Wellness and Degeneration Points
Degenerative is a term used by physicians and indicates a state in which organs, cells, and health of an individual gradually declines. Because of cell degeneration, the body will fall apart, unless it receives nourishment.
In Wellness, we consider a lack of nutritional balance and inner contamination as causes for degeneration of the body. The lack of balance in nutrition may be due to deficiencies as well as digestive systems factors, such as poor digestion. Inner contamination comes when the pollution outside the body travels inside through many avenues, such as contaminated water. When you combine these two premises, we have an open road to degeneration of the body. Indeed, under the attack of degenerative weapons, an immunological weak human being is not going to be able to fight back disease. In fact, this may be one of the main reasons for an increase of deadly illness in our current society.
A doctor and a friend argue for the increase of the population as a reason for the increase of illnesses. Wellness by Nature takes a position that this is arguable. There are regions of the world with populations equal or greater than ours where the people are healthier than we are. Their problem might be access to medical care, but not the deterioration that we are seeing in this country. Chile is a good example of a much healthier society even with less.
Wellness, Facts and Body Deterioration
According to The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, it is important to track information and data leading to the increase of degenerative diseases in our society. Individuals need this information in order to gain knowledge and make practical decisions in regards to their health. Wellness by Nature is always in the search and dissemination of knowledge. These are some samples from the Reports compiled by the CDC.
- The warming up of the Earth is happening in part by the increase in greenhouse gas and chief carbon dioxide. This changes agricultural and fishing patterns and functions, which are not always healthier for man. An example of this is the overuse of pesticide and poisoning of the oceans. Man ingests polluted produce and fish.
- The weather patterns also bring in soil pollutants and an increase of disease through water borne bacteria. For example, Pathogenic bacteria, viruses, and parasites cause infectious illnesses. Individuals take in the pollution through water contamination, washing and even while taking a shower.
- The air carries pollutants inside the body. Particles in the air can cause breathing problems, lung issues, lung cancer, and even early death. One sickness the CDC is evaluating under the premises of air pollutants is asthma. For example, scientist link asthma attacks to contact with environmental factors such as allergens.
Accordingly, the USDA’s surveys have shown that we are not eating right; consequently, we are not taking in the nutrients needed for the body to function properly. In these surveys, the main conclusion is that a great percent of the population face great deficiencies in regards to eating valuable nutrients on a daily basis. For example, the consumption of fruits and vegetables is almost nonexistent. People are not empowering the immune system to fight back the present and fast bodily degeneration. Remember that popular movie in the 1994, “Clear and Present Danger?” At the round table in Wellness by Nature, this is how we speak of this quick and massive degeneration of the body these days.
Consequences of Bodily Degeneration
In Wellness, the quality of life is at the center of the mission. The Wellness Trilogy requires a healthy body. Mind, Soul and Body needs one another to survive. Bodily Degeneration can kill the whole well-being. Let us look at some facts. These are findings from the Surgeon General Report on Nutrition and Health.
- The leading causes of death and disability in the United States are coronary heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes.
- According to the report, over consumption of certain foods is a troublesome trend for a great numbers of Americans. Among these foods are those high in fats, oils, and poor nutritional value. In some cases, this consumption has almost and totally eliminated foods high in complex carbohydrates and fiber, which are more necessary for a well-functioning body. A typical american family spends more time at the fast food restaurant than cooking a family meal. More so, even the weekend tradition of a family meal is fast becoming a dinosaur.
- As nutritional deficiency has increased, the dietary excesses of the wrong foods and lack of proper healthy balance have opened the door to degenerative diseases and deterioration of the human body. This dietary excess and lack of proper balance is becoming the leading causes of illness in the USA
- Combination and interaction of multiple factors, such as environmental, behavioral, social, and genetics affects the nutritional intake or diets of individuals. All factors need an evaluation when assessing the deterioration and progression of deadly disease.
Wellness by Nature likes to present facts. At times, they are boring but these facts are friendly. They alert us into action. Our premises are prevention and pro-activeness. So far, we know that the degeneration that your body is feeling is not just, “I am getting older.” I was thinking about Bruce Lee. He was a martial art expert. When he was about to be attacked by the enemy he went into action! This is what you need to do. Degeneration is a deadly enemy.
These are wellness simple markers. However, they will make a huge difference in this battle. Of course, make sure to read other articles in the Wellness by Nature web-site. We are your armor bearers!
- Take responsibility for your health – it is yours and it will be with you until…
- Become a student of your body – your body speaks to you and you should learn to read it.
- Embrace Wellness – Mind, Soul, and Body are symbiotic entities
- Read and learn about nutrition – Wellness by Nature loves this topic so read on!
- Remove or at least diminish the digestion of fast foods – these are sharps knives against your heart.
- DO not eat Fried Foods-it is a fact the fried food plays a role in obesity
- Start eating Vegetables, Fruits, and Legumes.
- DO not drink sugary drinks! – Instead make some natural and delicious natural fruit Juices and drink water.
- Make some raw vegetable juices (Free Book!) – I guarantee you that your whole being will feel ecstatic.
- Engage in a physical activity for at least 20 minutes every other day – this exercises your Well-being, Mind, Soul, and Body.
- Change filters around your house and pick environmental friendly ones.
- Buy a water purification system – at the least purify the drinking water.
- Love, Forgive, and have FUN
We are born and from that time, we eat; foods shape and reshape our bodies. Example: a child in Africa is thinner than a child in America. For the most part, we have a choice of what we eat or what we feed our bodies. Our bodies are made of Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins. The body needs nutrients to live otherwise it will decay at a faster and painful way. In Wellness, we consider a lack of nutritional balance and inner contamination as causes for degeneration of the body. As nutritional deficiency has increased, the dietary excesses and lack or proper healthy balance has opened the door to degenerative diseases and deterioration of the human body. Wellness by Nature likes to present facts. At times, they are boring but these facts are friendly. They alert us into action. Our premises are prevention and pro-activeness. So far, we know that the degeneration that your body is feeling is not just, “I am getting older.” You should read and learn about nutrition and remove fast foods from your diet. So this week Wellness by Nature say to you: start today, do not wait, and like Bruce Lee fight back the deterioration and feed your well-being.
Hi is me!! Cande 😛
sent me a note or a comment at email@example.com
About the Author
I'm no doctor, but I love sharing from my vast knowledge on the power of foods and techniques that help you vastly improve your life in areas like physical health, sickness prevention, and emotional and spiritual balance. Read more about me...